Welcome to Eustace High School’s Theater Arts Class and Virtual Classroom:
Teacher: Tammy Harvey – email@example.com
Here a few important things you’ll need to know and complete for you to attend your Theater class for the 2020-2021 School Year.
- If you are a virtual learner from home please find the link in the left sidebar for your Google Classroom Code and meeting link. Join your class and add your meet link. The Meet link will automatically be added to your calendar for the class. Students attending classes on campus will also need to find their respective class codes and meet links and join their class.
- Instruction in the classroom will be recorded for virtual learners. You will have two options for attending the lesson.
- Join the class live by clicking on the Google Meet link for the class in which you are enrolled.
- View the recording of the in class instruction that will be posted after the class period has ended each day.
- If you are a virtual learner and have questions regarding the lesson you may contact Ms. Harvey via email. Emails will be read during conference periods. You may recieve a link from me during this time to speak with me live should you have any questions.
- All students whether in class or online are required to complete the Bellringer that is assigned daily to record your attendance.
- Curriculum for each class can be accessed by clicking on the links in the left side bar under Theater Arts Info.
- Theater Arts Production students can access the Theater Arts Production Team Handbook located in the left side bar.
- Production Team Students in 8th Period will need to complete the assignment in their Google classroom titled “Team Committment Form”. In the assignment you will be asked to download the Handbook and digitally sign the Committment Form located on the last page, Please attach the form and turn it in by clicking on the submit button. You may choose to use the link provided to digitally sign your forms.
Ms. Harvey’s Class Schedule: 2020-2021
1st period 8th Grade Theater Arts 7:40 a.m. – 8:15 a.m.
2nd period U.I.L. Planning 8:18 a.m. – 8:50 a.m.
3rd Period Theater Arts I & II 8:53 a.m. – 9:25 a.m.
4th Period Theater Arts I & II 9:28 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
5th Period Conference 10:03 a.m. – 10:35 a.m.
Focus 10:38 a.m. – 10:54 a.m.
6th Period Theater Arts I, II, III 10:57 a.m. – 11:21 a.m.
B Lunch 11:24 a.m. – 11:49 a.m.
6th Period Theater Arts I, II, III 11:52 a.m. – 12:17 pm.
7th Period Theater Arts I, II, III 12:20 p.m. – 12:52 p.m.
8th Period Technical & Theater Production 12:55 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.