``````Skip to main content
A senior meeting was held on Wednesday, November 7, 2018. The following items were discussed:
1. Students were reminded to complete their FAFSA applications It seems that as a whole, everyone has taken care of that pretty quickly.
2. The drop date for TVCC Dual credit classes is Friday, November 16. Students need to have an idea of where they stand in the class, and if there is a possibility they may fail, they need to come see me ASAP to get that class dropped before Friday.
3. Mrs. Costlow addressed the seniors who have been placed on Odyssey to complete credit for graduation. Please make sure you are making progress and get these classes finished up- she can see who is working and who is not.
4.The Minnie Stevens Piper Foundation Compendium of Texas Colleges were made available on a first come, first serve basis. .For those students who were not able to get a copy, the website is www.mspf.org, and all the information contained in the compendium is located here.
5. Seniors need to tell me when they get accepted into colleges or vocational schools, so they can be recognized on social media.
6. Ms. Krumm handed out information regarding senior ads.
7. Mrs. GoDair asked those students who still have not paid their activity fees to please get those taken care of ASAP, as they will increase after the holidays.